I have a new obsession... Swaptree.com. It is a great website that lets you trade books that you are done reading for ones that you want to read. They match you up with people that will trade you their book for yours. All you have to do is pay shipping, and you can print the label from home. I have done a few trades and I am hooked! You should definitely try it... it's much better then paying $15 for a new book a borders and there is no need to get on a waiting list at the library for best sellers.
Dear John and Plain Truth are coming this week. I'll let you know what I think.
Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited about this... I have a library card, but when I get stuck in airports, I always end up buying new books. I just finished Dear John and i LOVE Jodi Picoult books. I have not read Plain Truth, but I am reading Harvesting the Heart and have The Pact waiting next in line on my night stand. But this will be a live saver because I am number 96 on the waiting list for the Lovely Bones right now. Thanks for this post :)
ReplyDelete