We have been without air conditioning for two days now. Thankfully it hasn't been as hot as it has been this summer the last few days, but it is still in the upper 80s. I have called the front desk no less than 5 times to complain. They always tell me that someone is on the way.
Now I think that I am generally an understanding person. But after the third call to nicely ask for a matinece man to come and look at our ac, I get testy. Actually a little more than testy. I can get really mean. I try my best to stay calm and have patience, but when they act like they have no idea who I am or that I have spoken to the same person a million times, I start to lose it. I had Chris call today because I thought I was going to yell at the front desk girl.
Well, the guys finally came and I was so relieved that I almost gave the two hispanic gentlemen a hug (even though I am pretty sure they are the ones who messed up).
How did our parents grow up without air-conditioning? I was born in the right year. I don't think I could have handled that. Am I a huge baby, or what? :)
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment